Because we are committed to making every possible effort to always provide the best and by keeping up with the latest in lifts systems technology to reach the highest level of after-sales services of installation, maintenance, prompt response and best competitive prices. All this stems from the experience and legacy of the largest and most widespread company in the country, with the help of using the latest computerized software and computerized systems in managing the company's operations, which we use exclusively in the lifts sector at the country.
The history of the company:
- The company started its activities officially in 1988, where Al Quds Lifts Company was established in Jerusalem and Gaza.
- In 1989, the company acquired the Witter Elevator Agency in Palestine, and started marketing it all over the country along with the lifts that it manufactures locally.
- In 1992, a new branch of the company was opened in the city of Ramallah.
- In 1994, a branch was opened to serve the northern regions of Nablus.
- In 1995, a branch was opened to serve the southern regions of Hebron.
- In 1997, an exclusive agency agreement was signed to distribute and sell LG's global elevator products (Sigma currently) in Palestine.
- In 2011, an exclusive agency agreement was signed for Sigma Elevators (formerly LG) to distribute and sell its products in Saudi Arabia by investing in a new partnership. CGC Lifts Company was established in Saudi Arabia.
City Gate Center Building,
Basement floor no. B / Almadaen ST. no. 4,
Jerusalem Ramallah Main Street,
Palestine via Israel
Tel : +972-2-2425959