The history of the company:
- The company started its activities officially in 1988, where Al Quds Lifts Company was established in Jerusalem and Gaza.
- In 1989, the company acquired the Witter Elevator Agency in Palestine, and started marketing it all over the country along with the lifts that it manufactures locally.
- In 1992, a new branch of the company was opened in the city of Ramallah.
- In 1994, a branch was opened to serve the northern regions of Nablus.
- In 1995, a branch was opened to serve the southern regions of Hebron.
- In 1997, an exclusive agency agreement was signed to distribute and sell LG's global elevator products (Sigma currently) in Palestine.
- In 2011, an exclusive agency agreement was signed for Sigma Elevators (formerly LG) to distribute and sell its products in Saudi Arabia by investing in a new partnership. CGC Lifts Company was established in Saudi Arabia.
City Gate Center Building,
Basement floor no. B / Almadaen ST. no. 4,
Jerusalem Ramallah Main Street,
Palestine via Israel
Tel : +972-2-2425959